Holm Orange Blossom Candle S / M
by Chama Chraibi x Cote Bougie
- orange blossom fragrance sourced from Grasse
- artisan handmade in Morocco
- 100% cotton wick, 100% vegetable wax (non toxic)
- S: 1 wick, 40 hour burn time, 9cm H x 7cm D
- M: 3 wicks, 80 hour burn time, 10cm H x 12cm D
The streets of Marrakech envelope you with the fragrant scent of orange blossom - a scent that's all of suaveness, freshness, and sensuality. Bring the nostalgia of that - or the experience of it - into your home with the Holm Candle. The Holm Candle is a contemporary candle featuring the work of Casablanca visual artist, Chama Chraibi. Chama is known for her minimalist drawing technique to simplify and represent the complex world. It is here with one single continuous line that Chama creates signs and symbols to represent her own experience living in Morocco. Her canvas is a ceramic base entirely handmade by Moroccan artisans using heritage pottery techniques.